Picnics are something that can be enjoyed by a couple in the Botanical Gardens or why not invite your family and friends for afternoon of great food in the Winter sun. We’ve put together some fabulous al fresco picnic menus for our picture perfect sunny winter days.
HOW IT WORKS
You can browse our web site and complete the online form. Or, if you have specific questions, dietary requirements, or just want suggestions, call us at 0418 482 766. Our goal is to make the Perfect Picnic experience so fun, easy and delicious that our customers come back again and again!
WE LOVE ADVANCE NOTICE!
We will always try to accommodate every picnic order. However, please be aware that because everything we create is planned, prepared and packed to order, a minimum of 24-hours notice is almost always required for our premiere picnics and services.
DO WE CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
We know that many of you have special dietary requirements. Just let us know what they are and we will do our very best to accommodate, make suggestions and create the perfect picnic menu for you! What happens if you need to cancel?
We understand that things come up and plans sometimes change. However, because all of our picnics are made to order, we do require 24-hours cancellation notice to provide a full refund
We have a range of picnic essentials for hire, that include; picnic rugs, pewter drinks tubs, vintage milk bottles, plates, cups and cutlery.
If you don’t have your own picnic rug, we have.
Top Picnic Spots in Sydney
- Mrs Macquaries Point, Royal Botanical Gardens
- Wendy’s Secret Garden, Lavender St, Lavendar Bay
- Centennial Parklands, Moore Park
- Neilsen Park, Greycliff Avenue, Vauclause
- Shark Island, Sydney Harbour (off Point Piper)
- Balmoral Beach, Balmoral
- Bradfield Park, Alfred Street, Milsons Point
- McKell Park, Darling Point
- Blackwattle Bay Park, Glebe
- Hyde Park, Elizabeth Street, Sydney
- Shelley Beach, Bowler Street, Manly
- Observatory Hill, Watson’s Road, Sydney